What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re jus getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Assist in the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding;
- Assist in employer branding initiatives and projects;
- Develop content on recruitment channels, i.e. LinkedIn recruiter, career page on company website, etc;
- Support in preparing HR and admin related materials;
- Supporting training events including venue reservation and set up, training logistics.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate/graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Science or other related disciplines;
- Interest in Crypto, Smart Contract, blockchain & IT solutions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Interested candidates can send an application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us.