The year 2019 has been an eventful, even action-packed one for CryptoBLK. Between new website launch, product releases, major fintech events, awards won and new programs taking root, 2019 was a stellar year for CryptoBLKers.
We had several announcements–including several new partnerships and a global campaign as we grow to achieve more in 2020. We hope you enjoy this recap of 2019 in CryptoBLK, celebrate the successes with us and look ahead to the next year of growth and development for our tech ecosystem!
How does this year compare with last year? Revisit our 2018 Year in Review and find out.
New website launched
We revamped and officially launched our new website on December 5, 2019. The old one has been with us for two years and it’s time for us to rebuild it as our company continues to develop. We hope you love this fresh new look of our website, and also enjoy browsing through our product category, news and events. Visit us at www.cryptoblk.io.
Products and Projects
Cerberus – Enterprise DLT / Blockchain system monitoring and alerting
Cerberus is the world’s first enterprise DLT / Blockchain system monitoring and alerting tool, supporting major consortium DLT infrastructures such as R3 Corda and Hyperledger Fabric. Cerberus is currently monitoring over 200 nodes globally, and serving enterprise DLT systems 24×7. These systems include
- A letter-of-credit trade finance DLT platform led by 8 global commercial banks and supported by R3, Bain & Co. and CryptoBLK.
- ATLAS, a global open account trade finance DLT platform.
- MIDAS, a DLT-based motor insurance authentication system jointly built by CryptoBLK and Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (a self-regulatory body representing Hong Kong insurers and agents).
- Project Inthanon, a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) platform led by the Bank of Thailand with 8 member banks.
ATLAS Alpha Network
Our core mission is to build the best fintech system possible; one that empowers the enterprise consortiums through Blockchain and cryptography. While staying true to this ethos, CryptoBLK has recently introduced ATLAS, a DLT-based open account trade finance platform, and also will release the ATLAS Alpha Network in January 2020. ATLAS Alpha Network is a four-week-long trial network, which lets banks, financiers, and corporates to have hands-on experience in conducting various kinds of trade finance transactions on ATLAS.
In just two weeks since its announcement, over 25 organizations have already signed up for participating in the ATLAS Alpha Network. It’s closing fast and register here to secure a trial account now.
Fintech Events and Partnerships
Hong Kong Fintech Week 2019
Over the course of two days at Hong Kong’s biggest FinTech event, we have joined our partners Microsoft, HKSTP and R3 to promote our products, services and projects. We have presented our innovative DLT solutions ATLAS and Cerberus, and delivered an invited talk at the Tencent’s trade finance session in Shenzhen.
As one of the full supporters of R3 CodaCon, CryptoBLK gave a presentation on our latest enterprise DLT monitoring and alerting solution in the event. Visit here for the video recording of the presentation delivered by our CEO Dr Duncan Wong.
We have established a strategic partnership with Microsoft and obtained Corda Enterprise license with our technological partner R3. We have also enhanced our partnerships with the strategic consulting firm DeerCreek, and corporate banking and financing startup FinMonster.
- Winner of Deloitte Hong Kong Rising Star, Hong Kong.
- Winner of Hong Kong Awards for Industries: Technological Achievement, Hong Kong.
- Winner of Trade Finance Analytics Best Solution Provider, London.
- Finalist of GTR Best Trade Finance Solution Provider, London.
- We also congratulate our partner Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) for winning the Innovation of the Year for MIDAS at the highly prestigious 23rd Asia Insurance Industry Awards in Singapore!
We offer unique opportunities to create, develop and execute in a one-of-a-kind environment while making a difference daily. Beyond expanding our team, it is imperative to share our growing knowledge and expertise with the ever-evolving ecosystem at large. Yes, we are actively hiring!