The explosive growth of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) or Blockchain platforms and applications requires a new monitoring paradigm to ensure that the performance of critical Blockchain components is running optimally at all times. How to closely monitor your blockchain applications and its infrastructures to keep them running well 24×7?
– Webinar –
CryptoBLK x Microsoft:
Blockchain Monitoring and Running Blockchain on Azure
Thursday, November 26, 2020
14:00 – 15:00 Hong Kong Time
Session 1: Running Blockchain on Azure (Azure Infra & Security, e.g. Hyperledger Fabric on AKS)
Partner Technology Strategist of OCP, Microsoft Hong Kong
As Partner Technology Strategist, Jose helped ISVs and startups to build their solutions on Azure by equipping them with the right knowledge and tool, his focus lies on App modernization, AI and Blockchain. Before joining Microsoft, Jose also worked in the Financial and Consulting industry.
Session 2: Monitoring blockchain applications and its infrastructure
- What kinds of monitoring do blockchain application and infrastructure need?
- Use cases of blockchain monitoring
- Blockchain monitoring live demo:
- DLT nodes (Corda and Hyperledger Fabric)
- DLT components (Blockchain Web servers, API gateways, database systems, etc.)
- DLT operating systems (CPU, memory load, JVM metrics, critical system log, etc.)
Founder & Chief Technology Officer of CryptoBLK
Before founding CryptoBLK, Andrew was the former Head of Blockchain Group at ASTRI, the largest R&D center in Hong Kong. Andrew has many years of enterprise software development and management experience in Hong Kong and overseas.
Session 3: Q&A