The explosive growth of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) or blockchain applications requires a new monitoring paradigm to ensure that the performance of critical blockchain components is running optimally at all times. How to closely monitor your blockchain applications and its infrastructures to keep them running well in 24×7?
Join us to find out:
- Challenges and considerations around monitoring blockchain applications and infrastructures
- What kind of monitoring do blockchain applications and infrastructures need?
- Use cases of blockchain monitoring
- Blockchain monitoring live demo:
- DLT nodes (Corda and Hyperledger Fabric)
- DLT components (Blockchain Web Servers, API gateways, database systems, etc.)
- DLT operating systems (CPU, memory load, JVM metrics, critical system log, etc.)
Check out the Introductory Deck to gain more insights:
|May||5th, Tuesday||9:00 – 10:30 UTC / 17:00 – 18:30 Hong Kong Time||Closed|
|June||18th, Thursday||7:00 – 8:00 UTC / 15:00 – 16:00 Hong Kong Time||Closed|
|July||28th, Tuesday||9:00 – 10:30 UTC / 17:00 – 18:00 Hong Kong Time||Closed|
|September||10th, Thursday||6:30 – 7:55 UTC / 14:30 – 15:55 Hong Kong Time||Closed|
|October||22th, Tuesday||6:00 – 6:45 UTC / 14:00 – 14:45 Hong Kong Time||Closed|
|November||26th, Tuesday||6:00 – 7:15 UTC / 14:00 – 15:00 Hong Kong Time||Closed|