What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolutionise the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintain/update employee records by using the company HRIS system
- Arrange meetings and coordinate the HR events and activities
- Support in preparing HR and admin related materials
- Support training events including venue reservation and set up, training logistics
- Handle general enquiries from employees
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Interest in Crypto, Smart Contract and the blockchain industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.