What We Do
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- As part of the global team of blockchain developers to deliver highly reliable blockchain application software;
- Ensure scalable and reusable codes;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Participation in rapid software development lifecycle.
What You’ll Need
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 1-2 years experience building software products, fresh graduate with excellent academic background is also considered;
- Extensive experience in Java or equivalent OOP languages is a must;
- Solid understanding in data structure and algorithms;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Knowledge in Solidity, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Spring Boot is preferred but not required;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform is preferred but not required.
What We Expect
- Passionate in learning new technologies;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.