What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolutionise the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in various blockchain projects related to Blockchain, Tokens & NFT;
- Develop blockchain applications and smart contracts;
- Conduct research on blockchain technologies;
- Testing, Write documentation and technical specifications.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience in software development (Frontend & Backend);
- Familiar with one or several programming languages: Solidity, Java, Node.js, Go, Python, C#;
- Experience in one or several Blockchain technologies, e.g., Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda;
- Experience with cloud computing, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
What We Expect
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrencies, Cryptography will be an advantage;
- Creative in solving problems with programming;
- Having good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Being critical thinking, well organized and detail-minded.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.