What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re jus getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
The Blockchain Product Solutions Manager will take end-to-end management of key products, focusing on ensuring up-to-date functionality and developing and executing a forward-looking roadmap to attract new users. The role will also involve maintaining the primary relationship with our key client.
- Own and manage key company products.
- Manage our key account as it relates to the product.
- Lead product strategy and vision for the blockchain application.
- Conduct market research and user analysis to gather feedback and define product requirements.
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritise product features.
- Stay up-to-date blockchain trends and emerging technologies.
What You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of product management experience in the technology sector.
- Ability to analyze market trends, competition, identify customer needs and opportunities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in client relationship management is an advantage.
- Experience in Blockchain or distributed ledger technology is an advantage.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Interested candidates can send an application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us (email@example.com).