What We Do
CryptoBLK was founded in 2017 by a team of passionate technology professionals. We set our vision to revolutionising the global markets with Blockchain and Cryptography. Our new mission is to empower companies to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
CryptoBLK is currently headquartered in Hong Kong, with Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China and Thailand offices. We pride ourselves in the delivery of DLT software solutions to major clients across the globe and locally, receiving recognition as R3’s International Technology Partner, HSBC’s Blockchain Delivery Partner, IBM Global Entrepreneur Member, and the Technology Partner for the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers.
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- Take full responsibility of our Tokens business, including managing the team, finding/securing new customers, and cultivating/developing current customers;
- Build a comprehensive sales strategy leveraging on our key strengths and the CryptoBLK brand;
- Be an integral part of the end-to-end sales process and maintain strong cross team;
- Take full accountability for your team’s metrics and deliver accurate forecasts for the business;
- Foster a team first culture and ensure the team has the training, support, and resources to achieve the targets;
- Build, grow and mentor a team of exceptional sellers/account managers;
- Understand and keep yourself and the team up to date with new token, NFT, Web3 projects and business models/applications, including trends and innovation.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of proven performance at a leading Technology platform in a Business Development, Partnerships, Account Executive role selling to C-level decision-makers. Web 3 or Tokens experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of achievement and leading diverse teams to successful outcomes;
- Passionate about fostering a culture of achievement, managing performance objectively;
- High emotional intelligence – Empathy is Key!
- An accountable leader, team builder and coach;
- Someone who understands our core values of being Hungry, Humble, and Honest;
- Culturally “gets it” – capable of understanding what motivates companies and projects to take advantage of Tokens.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What We Expect
- Experience with Technology/Blockchain/DLT is an advantage;
- Growth mindset with interest to learn about Tokens/NFT space.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
- Birthday Party
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.