What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re jus getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
(i) 80%: Develop, maintain and improve cloud projects infrastructure and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure in IaC manner;
- Improve and manage Terraform, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipeline;
- Implement Disaster Recovery & backup solution;
- Implement monitoring, logging, reporting & incident response solutions;
- Collaborate with our dedicated DevOps team, project manager, backend development team and front-end team for smooth and efficient project execution;
- Adhere to best to best practices for code management, version control, and documentation;
- Communicate, escalate, and follow up as appropriate to ensure that issues are solved.
(ii) 20%: Maintain office infrastructure (with the help of existing documentation): VPN, Office 365, Wifi, etc
Technologies You’ll Be Using
Note: Prior experience is not required but is a plus.
- Cloud: Azure, AWS
- Orchestration platform: Kubernetes
- CICD: GitlabCI, Gradle, Docker, Ansible (in the process of being migrated), Snyk
- Application Stack: Kotlin, Spring Boot
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, infrastructure, or backend development; fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are also encouraged to apply;
- High proficiency in Linux;
- Proficient in bash scripting;
- Proficient in git;
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and initiative in problem-solving;
- Practical understanding of network protocols and principles, such as SSH and TCP/IP. Ability to leverage this knowledge for troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience with using and building Docker containers.
- Ability to write maintainable code.
What We Expect
- Eager to learn more about DevOps practices (both technical and human aspects);
- Passionate about continuous learning and improvement;
- Strong communication skills;
- Enjoys working with command line interfaces.
Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Training: Comprehensive onboarding and training program provided on DevOps practices, Kubernetes, Terraform, Azure, and AWS. We’re committed to your growth from the start, providing the resources you need to learn and excel in your role.
- Mentorship: As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our team of experienced DevOps Engineers who are committed to your growth and development.
- Innovation: We encourage our team to explore new technologies and improve existing processes. If you’ve discovered a new technology or a process improvement, we are all ears! Innovation is at the core of our operations and we value contributions from all team members.
- Continuous Learning: We support continuous learning and provide resources and support for certifications and further education. We believe learning doesn’t stop after school, and we encourage our team to continuously develop their skills and knowledge.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Interested candidates can send an application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).