What We Do
CryptoBLK was founded in 2017 by a team of passionate technology professionals. We set our vision to revolutionising the global markets with Blockchain and Cryptography. Our new mission is to empower companies to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
CryptoBLK is currently headquartered in Hong Kong, with Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China and Thailand offices. We pride ourselves in the delivery of DLT software solutions to major clients across the globe and locally, receiving recognition as R3’s International Technology Partner, HSBC’s Blockchain Delivery Partner, IBM Global Entrepreneur Member, and the Technology Partner for the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers.
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing functional and appealing user facing features for web and desktop applications as well as backend API design;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs;
- Optimize applications to maximize performance and scalability;
- Perform UI and API testing.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in building enterprise software products;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Knowledge in Tailwind and CSS-in-JS is preferred;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is a plus.
What We Expect
- Passion in learning cutting edge front-end technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated written and oral proficiency in English.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
- Birthday Party
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.