What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolutionise the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing functional and appealing user facing features for web and desktop applications as well as backend API design;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs;
- Optimize applications to maximize performance and scalability;
- Perform UI and API testing.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline;
- Experience with modern frontend JS frameworks and experience with Angular, React or Vue;
- Experience with modern backend JS frameworks & WebSocket, Express;
- Experience with RESTful Web Services design;
- Experience with backend programming languages including PHP, Java or Golang, etc.;
- Experience with building responsive UI and solving cross browser compatibility issues;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks, such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Karma, etc;
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus but not required.
What We Expect
- Passion in learning cutting edge front-end technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated written and oral proficiency in English.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.