What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolutionise the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re just getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding
- Assist in employer branding initiatives and projects
- Develop content on recruitment channels, i.e. LinkedIn recruiter, career page on company website, etc.
- Source and implement an application tracking system to increase efficiency and enhance the internal communications on the hiring/interview flow
- Assist with HR ad-hoc project when necessary
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate/graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Interest in Crypto, Smart Contract, blockchain & IT solutions
- Passionate in people management
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.