What We Do
CryptoBLK was founded in 2017 by a team of passionate technology professionals. We set our vision to revolutionising the global markets with Blockchain and Cryptography. Our new mission is to empower companies to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
CryptoBLK is currently headquartered in Hong Kong, with Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China and Thailand offices. We pride ourselves in the delivery of DLT software solutions to major clients across the globe and locally, receiving recognition as R3’s International Technology Partner, HSBC’s Blockchain Delivery Partner, IBM Global Entrepreneur Member, and the Technology Partner for the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers.
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- As part of the global team of blockchain developers to deliver highly reliable blockchain application software;
- Ensure scalable and reusable codes;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Participation in rapid software development lifecycle;
- Plan and lead software delivery processes with project managers;
- Follow agile development methodology and adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience in software development (Frontend & Backend);
- Familiar with one or several programming languages: Solidity, Java, Node.js, Go, Python, C#;
- Experience in one or several Blockchain technologies, e.g., Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda;
- Experience with cloud computing, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
What We Expect
- At least 4+ years of experience building enterprise software products;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in large scale distributed systems and microservices;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Familiar with Java or equivalent OOP languages;
- Knowledge in data security, cryptography, Blockchain, consensus algorithm is a plus;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform is preferred;
- Knowledge in Solidity, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Spring Boot is preferred;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is a plus.
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in building large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.