What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re jus getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, employment, compensation and benefits, visa application and employee relations.
- Provide one-stop recruitment services from posting job advertisement, conducting interview, offer confirmation and contract signing.
- Assist in preparation of HR reports and analysis.
- Manage annual performance appraisal process to ensure employee & manager sign off all the goal agreement performance appraisal; employee benefits; retirement plans.
- Assist in conduct market survey for benchmarking.
- Maintain staff records and update the HRIS system.
- Support in planning & organizing Employee Engagement activities.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments or HR projects as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- University graduate or above in Human Resources or Business Administrative or related discipline.
- Good computer literacy including MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably startup company.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Can work independently and self-motivated, with strong sense of confidentiality.
- Good team player, problem solving, communication and influencing skills.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Interested candidates can send an application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).