What We Do
Established in 2017, CryptoBLK in Hong Kong is a young and thriving technology start-up specialising in Blockchain solutions. Expanding our offices in Taiwan and China, we’ve built up the complete set of DLT software development and operation capabilities in Trade Finance, Supply Chain & Logistic, Insurance Technology, Central Bank-issued Digital Currency (CBDC), Payment & Settlement & Crypto-Tokens. Together, we empower our customers to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
Why Work Here
CryptoBLKers are widely diverse and believe deeply in the power of “connected”. We’re united by a common DNA because we’re the people who revolution the global FinTech market with Blockchain and Cryptography. We’re all passionate about individual skillsets of every CryptoBLKer coming together to form a multi-dimensional presence. We’re jus getting started and welcome other intellectually curious and open-minded individuals to join our family.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of the Social Media team, contributing towards the main CryptoBLK accounts on each Global Social Platform.
- Work with Management team on overall marketing strategy and execute, including Content Creation and Social Media Account Management: posting, replies, community management.
- Plan and product high-quality content based on brand, product and Web 3 industry hotspots that can be posted on Social Platform.
- Achieve sustainable growth in social media fans and exposure through activities/ collaboration/ marketing tools/ advertising.
- Drive creative Social Media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, marketing, product and other teams.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of campaigns and translate findings into actionable, data-driven advices in order to improve future performance.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news.
What You’ll Need
- Ability of Chinese and English writing is a MUST.
- Keen sense and understanding of the Crypto & Web 3 in general.
- 3-5 years experience in Web 3 social media management, preferably a token project. Layer 1 is a plus.
- Experience with typical Web 3 platforms like Discord, Twitter etc.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Does the above sound interest to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Interested candidates can send an application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, and availability to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).