What We Do
CryptoBLK was founded in 2017 by a team of passionate technology professionals. We set our vision to revolutionising the global markets with Blockchain and Cryptography. Our new mission is to empower companies to unleash their Web3 potential through blockchain technology and to create a trusted digital ecosystem.
CryptoBLK is currently headquartered in Hong Kong, with Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China and Thailand offices. We pride ourselves in the delivery of DLT software solutions to major clients across the globe and locally, receiving recognition as R3’s International Technology Partner, HSBC’s Blockchain Delivery Partner, IBM Global Entrepreneur Member, and the Technology Partner for the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers.
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- Take technical leadership and co-lead projects and teams with management, product and business heads, and clients;
- Develop strategic plans and provide leadership for CryptoBLK’s technical teams, with emphasis on high impact, emerging technologies related to Blockchain and AI with cryptography as a plus;
- Develop technical guidance and best practices for emerging technologies to help teams build applications;
- Ensure solutions are scalable, reusable and easily maintained;
- Measure project performance and productivity to identify areas for improvement;
- Follow agile development methodology, adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines;
- Keep up-to-date with technical trends and development.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development or program/project management with a leadership role;
- Strong knowledge on Blockchain and related areas such as cryptography or computer security is a plus;
- Experience in technical team leading/development is a plus.
What We Expect
- Technically savvy, excellent technological knowledge and know-how;
- Excellent communication skills and highly self-motivated;
- Passionate in pursuing knowledge and understanding on technological advancement;
- Have strong passion on pursuing technological excellence.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.